Sibling Abuse/Child Abuse:
- sibling-abuse.com: A blog of sibling abuse stories and information that seriously needs more stories and traffic.
- outofthefog.net: Information and support forums for those whose loved ones have personality disorders. Where I first wrote publicly about my issues!
- siblingbullies.com: A sibling abuse site, run by a lovely woman who wrote a book called Girl in the Water, detailing her own abuse, which was much more horrific than mine.
- helpguide.org: An article on child abuse and neglect that brings up some important facts. Without things like this, I never would have realized I was abused.
- childrenofhoarders.com: The go-to site for children of hoarders, basically.
- psychologytoday.com: A self-test to determine if you might have depression. Without this, I would never have been clued in!
- hopeinhealing: A WordPress blog I was kindly provided the link to.
Mainly for Mormons (though feel free to check ’em out):
- Healing the Tragic Scars of Abuse by Richard G Scott (May 1992 Ensign): An article from an LDS magazine by one of our general authorities.
- To Heal the Shattering Consequences of Abuse by Richard G. Scott (April 2008 conference): A general conference talk ten years later, given by the same general authority.
- Like a Broken Vessel by Jeffrey R. Holland (October 2013 conference): General conference talk about depression by one of our awesome general authorities.
- Suicide: Some Things We Know, and Some We Do Not by M. Russell Ballard (October 1987 Ensign): An article by a general authority that’s been on my mind a lot since my friend committed suicide.
Any links I’m missing that are must-haves? Drop me a comment, please!