I feel brave today, and bored, too. So I’ll share some less-than-anonymous facts about myself. Wahoo.
- My name is Kayla (actually Michaela/Makayla/Mckayla, or one of a thousand other spellings, but I’m not that brave). Mac is a derivative that has never been applied to me, but I like it, and have therefore attempted to apply it.
- I turned 22 in February.
- I live in Utah (surprise, surprise)—have my entire life.
- My hair is naturally blond and curly, and it’s a pain in the neck, but people always compliment it.
- My initials really are MCP (like the Master Control Program from Tron).
- I’ve been told I’m beautiful many times, but most of the guys who said this to me turned out to be creeps or jerks or both, so I have a lot of self-esteem issues about it.
- I have two cats. Captain Hook and Rinna (who I call Moe).
- I’ve never weighed more than 150 pounds.